Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have recently purchased an i5 27 inch Imac with 8gb ram, will this be enough to run logic studio and record vocals?

I have recently stretched my budget as far as I can and have purchased my first Imac! I am really excited about getting it , its an i5 2.7ghz and i went for the 8gb ram upgrade. My question is will this be enough to run logic studio to produce music and record vocals?

If you have a similar setup please le me know how it runs for you. I would also like to hear about the average number of plugins you can run and any other tip to get the most out of your processor.

Logic Studio will be the only big program running on it, I plan to get a blue icicle converter and a blue condenser microphone for vocal recording so I hope the Imac is up to the task!

Hope to hear from somebody real soon.

iMac, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 1:37 AM

1 reply

I have recently purchased an i5 27 inch Imac with 8gb ram, will this be enough to run logic studio and record vocals?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.