Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My videos won't sync to my iphone??

I have videos that I have only purchased through iTunes and that I have never had trouble syncing onto my kids iPod touch's and my iPhone. Yesterday, I noticed after the sync that they were not on my iPhone so I checked the settings and the check box in the video tab was off. I checked it back on but every time I sync it, the videos are still not there. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance for any help!

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 8:58 AM

12 replies

Dec 18, 2013 6:29 AM in response to lacrissia1

Is anyone else still having problems? I've been having this problem since I either upgraded my iOS to the current version or the last time I updated iTunes. I've checked on and off the "Manually manage music and videos" button, "Sync only checked songs and videos", and rebooted my phone. I've deleted all of my movies and most of my songs all in the effort to sync. I've tried everything except reinstall. After all that, I still can't sync my movies and music. Does anyone else have any other ideas?

Mar 3, 2015 7:55 PM in response to mkmayotte

I am.

When I hard sync my iPhone 6 Plus and select Movies, I cannot see my entire library of movies. I can only see those movies that were on my phone.

I've tried clicking all the Manual/Share/Match/etc toggles I can. I've reinstalled iTunes, I've restored my iPhone, and nothing seems to work.

All of the movies are visible when just looking at my Movie Library (not through the Device menu). All movies are visible on my Apple TV. Just can't get them to my phone.

PLUS: My Apps are behaving the same way. I can't see any of the apps in my library through my Device while syncing.

Very frustrating.

My videos won't sync to my iphone??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.