Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Itunes Match wont let me add my computer as a device

Ok, so i have a pc and there are 4 user accounts and my mom made me download her "purchased music" so i did. One day iTunes Match was acting up so i turned it off and then back on(my Computer(PC)) and then it wouldnt let me add the computer because it says this computer is already associated with an Apple ID. So now i cant use itunes match like before it wont load my playlists i can still upload songs using my imac but that wont load my playlists either. SO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO BECAUSE I HAVE TO 62 DAYS BEFORE I CAN ADD COMPUTER TO ITUNES MATCH

ANY SUGGESTIONS

iPhone 4, iPhone 4s

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 10:59 AM

1 reply

Apr 21, 2012 12:17 PM in response to Gabriel Mata

iTunes Match is a single-user service that can not be transfered between iTunes Store accounts. Nor does it support multiple users on the same computer with different iTunes Store accounts. If you signed into your mother's iTunes Store account you will simply have to wait the remaineder of days in the 90 day limit before you can sign back into your iTunes Store account. There's really no way around the limitation.

Itunes Match wont let me add my computer as a device

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.