Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

From where can i download iPod nano 2G 1.0.2 version software?

Hi everybody!

I searched this on the internet, with google, but i found nothing. So, knows anyone from where can i download iPod nano 2G 1.0.2 version software?

I want to downgrade my Ipod nano only because of white screen.

Thanks!

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 11:49 AM

3 replies

Apr 21, 2012 1:42 PM in response to StanGinger

Hello StanGinger,

itunes does not support downgrading any ipod software, nor does Apple. White screen normally means your ipod has a hardware issue.

Try this:

Apple - Support - iPod Troubleshooting Assistant

If that does not work, use this:

Online Service Assistant

Hope this helps.

~Julian

P.S. I dont know of any place you can download the 1.0.2 software, nor once you get it, how to get it on the iPod.

Apr 25, 2012 4:07 AM in response to julianfrommeridian

Hello Julian,

you can downgrade your Ipod through the iTunes.I did it last week (form 1.1.3 to 1.1.1), but i want to downgrade it more.I searched on the internet and i found that some guys fixed the white screen with this method. To downgrade, you need to download the latest version of iTunes, download the software for iPod 2nd gen (1.1.1 for example), restart your itunes, press SHIFT+ *click* on restore and search the software.

I tried with iPod Troubleshooting Assistant and many others but nothing works and i don't think it's a hardware issue.

Thanks!

From where can i download iPod nano 2G 1.0.2 version software?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.