Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I just got the uploader pinterest app for my ipad but it will not let me just login into my pinterest account it wants me to go thru Facebook or twitter I do not want to

I need to upload pictures from my ipad to pinterest

iPad Wi-Fi + 4G

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 4:11 PM

2 replies

Sep 15, 2013 11:42 PM in response to imobl

I'm in the same (frustrating) boat as you. I created my signon through email (not facebook or twitter) with pinterest and all worked well for 1.5 days. Then I couldnt login anymore and the error message I keep on getting is "Sorry! Something went wrong on our end!" All well and good, but how is one supposed to rectify this problem???? My login details have all been confirmed okay and valid via received email from Pinterest. So what the ****??? Can anyone help or offer suggestions?

I just got the uploader pinterest app for my ipad but it will not let me just login into my pinterest account it wants me to go thru Facebook or twitter I do not want to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.