Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Whats up with the latest version of itunes. It won't let me down load songs to my shuffle.

Ever since I updated the latest itunes 10, I,ve had problems with my Ipod shuffle. Itunes syncs with it (all but slowly) but then won't let me replace songs on it. Restored it to factory settings. Tried my partners shuffle. Same problem so I gather the problem is with the latest version of itunes. Anyone else experiencing these problems? If so, any help would be much appreciated. Starting to get severly ****** of with it. Even considering going to another music store.

itunes 10-OTHER, Windows XP

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 6:37 PM

8 replies

Apr 24, 2012 3:43 PM in response to planb77

Hey B-rock,

the only messages I get is when I try to download songs from my library. It comes up saying " a number of errors occured when trying to download the music" but it does not tell me what those errors are.

Initially when my shuffle was full and I tried to replace the songs with new ones, it would go really slowly then show that only four or five songs had been downloaded. When I disconnected my shuffle and played it, it still had all the original songs on it. I tried to restore my shuffle to original factory settings but it would not let me. I then reloaded my original ipod restorer off disc and this has removed everything off my shuffle. I then uninstalled itunes then reinstalled but still have the same initial problems.

I've got itunes to automatically sync with the ipods which it does successfully but thats as far as it goes.

Whats up with the latest version of itunes. It won't let me down load songs to my shuffle.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.