Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes Gift card balance?

How do I check the balance on my itunes gift card?

iPod touch (4th generation), iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Apr 21, 2012 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 12:03 AM

Hi..

Click Sign In (just above QUICK LINKS) right side of the iTunes Store window.

After you sign in the balance appears next to your account name.

In the U.S. you can check the balance by calling 1-888-320-3301

10 replies

Oct 14, 2013 7:36 AM in response to devon555

I have been trying for quite some time to check my account balance on my iphone and ipad, I can see my balance in my imac, but that's it.

I had to remove all credit card information, as the last purchase I made was charged to my card and not against my account balance!!

Does this mean that I cannot my accoun to purchase apps and music on my other devices??

This needs to be fixed immediately!

Mar 26, 2014 9:01 PM in response to cecefromo

How very odd. You did log into your account, right? It should show up next to your account name, as Carolyn Samit suggested. And yes, after you log into your account you should see balance from both your iTunes account on your computer and your iPod. If you're still not seeing your info, from iTunes store verify that your info is correct by checking Manage go into Account log in and verify that your Account Information is correct, if not go into edit and fix it. If that doesn't work use the number Carolyn supplied and/or go into Help, Supports. Good luck. Cheers.

itunes Gift card balance?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.