Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I stop iTunes repeatedly downloading previous episodes of TV show

I bought a season pass to a TV show (SD, not HD), watched the new episodes as they became available, and deleted them when I was done with them. Today I purchased a season of a different TV show, and iTunes kept putting two episodes of the previously purchased season in the download queue ahead of the newly purchased show. I deleted this show from my purchase history; unchecked automatic downloads; deleted the episodes from my download queue; and restarted iTunes several times. What else can I do to stop these episodes from haunting me?

Oddly, it is only 2 out of the 5, and newly showing up only as I am trying to download another TV show purchase, but has not been showing up every time I buy/download music, books, podcasts or other content.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 10:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 7, 2012 4:16 PM

Bought a different season pass this weekend, and again, those same 2 episodes are trying to download. So strange. Perhaps if I let them download fully they'll stop queueing up over and over?

1 reply

Can I stop iTunes repeatedly downloading previous episodes of TV show

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.