Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

URGENT : Iphone 4 locked after upgrade to ios 5.1..there was some error at last step shown in itunes in the last step...now phone showing only one screen that connect it to itunes...n when i connect the wires,nothing happens in phone or itunes...

URGENT : Iphone 4 locked after upgrade to ios 5.1..there was some error at last step shown in itunes in the last step...now phone showing only one screen that connect it to itunes...n when i connect the wires,nothing happens in phone or itunes...i had bought it unlocked from usa....n after upgrading nothing is happening....i'm handicapped without my phone....please help me out...

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1, phone got locked

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 11:22 AM

4 replies

URGENT : Iphone 4 locked after upgrade to ios 5.1..there was some error at last step shown in itunes in the last step...now phone showing only one screen that connect it to itunes...n when i connect the wires,nothing happens in phone or itunes...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.