Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why can I only download 25 mb of itunes 10.6 and at 25.1 mb, it resets and starts over again????

This is making me want to throw the iphone, the iMac, the windows pc (because it has itunes on it) and anything else related to apple into the freaking ocean and even stop eating apples. I have been searching the web rying to find answers and always get sent to the "support" community. Jock straps and bras are support... this community is a place for frustrated users to vent--thats it! I never once seen anyone from apple get on here and help out. The only support you get from apple has to be bought. I don't even know why I am complaining about free software...IT'S FREE, hence the lack of apple support. Oh well, I will just add the 5 minutes of wasted time I used to type this to the hours and hours of wasted time I have spent dealing with this. I hope everyone here (besides apple "support team" has a great day, night or whatever it may be where you are.

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 8:51 PM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2012 4:26 AM in response to iTunesux

iTunesux wrote:

this community is a place for frustrated users to vent--thats it! I never once seen anyone from apple get on here and help out.

Had you bothered to read the terms of use that we all agreed to when signing up to post here, you would have seen explicitly that this IS a user to user technical support forum and Apple has no presence here.

Think you could stop ranting for 2 minutes, pull your head out of your rear-end and provide some details of the issue you're having?

Why can I only download 25 mb of itunes 10.6 and at 25.1 mb, it resets and starts over again????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.