Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i loaded some pics from my iphone. i dont quite recall what happened but something to do with naming th library. I could have ignored the question, which I should have done as that library has replaced all my photos I have had to date iphoto. am i able to

ive lost all my photo events, last 12 months etc, the only thing that shows is my most recent upload. stupid thing was when uploading it asked me to name the library which appears to have deleted all my library history. can someone give me hope as to how i can relocate these photos that were loaded directly to iphoto from my video cam.

Mac Pro

Posted on Apr 22, 2012 11:39 PM

There are no replies.

i loaded some pics from my iphone. i dont quite recall what happened but something to do with naming th library. I could have ignored the question, which I should have done as that library has replaced all my photos I have had to date iphoto. am i able to

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.