Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No reply...Anyone else?

Around a month ago I posted the feed to iTunes from our church website, and after sorting out issues with Validators and with help from some of you guys, I finally got it sent off to iTunes.

Problem is, I have yet to receive any sort of reply that it is under review, being looked at, any problems... nothing!

Is this normal?

A few years ago I had submitted a podcast and within a few days had a reply saying it was being considered.

This time - nothing...

Any ideas?

Posted on Apr 23, 2012 3:26 AM

1 reply

Apr 23, 2012 3:35 AM in response to jwpollock

You should have received an automated email simply acknowledging the submissioni shortly after submitting it - are you sure it didn't get spam-trapped?

Getting it actually approved requires human intervention and can take several weeks. There's no way of knowing from outside what is going on; you could try emailing them at podcasts 'at' apple.com but I can't promise you'll get a useful reply.

No reply...Anyone else?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.