2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 23, 2012 8:24 AM by Sophie59
Sophie59 Level 1 Level 1

Hi

I am adding a pre formated page to be existing website and do not want the download facility on any photos shown.

Those that I have uploaded have all be disabled from this happening by using the Photo Inspector photo sharing thingy.

However when you go online and open up the larger image with all the images above on the right hand side is a

download link which is still active!  How do I get rid of this?  Can I?  Or do i have to start again and create my

own page from scratch (which I could probably do but will take ages!!).

Any ideas? 

Thanks

Sophie

iWeb '08
Solved by Jeff Nitschke on Apr 23, 2012 8:04 AM Solved

Its in the inspector's photo tab

/___sbsstatic___/migration-images/migration-img-not-avail.png

Reply by Sophie59 on Apr 23, 2012 8:24 AM Helpful

Thank you Jeff!!  Now I feel a right twit - it was staring me in the face.  I confused download with upload in my brain and didn't think that was relevant!

I am mainly a pc person for my business - yes I know that's a sin to you lot & I have the mac for my website and photos and I am gradually working out how it thinks. 

Have sorted it now and I will use this community thing again.

Thanks

Sophie

All replies

• Jeff Nitschke Level 4 Level 4

Its in the inspector's photo tab

/___sbsstatic___/migration-images/migration-img-not-avail.png

• Sophie59 Level 1 Level 1

Thank you Jeff!!  Now I feel a right twit - it was staring me in the face.  I confused download with upload in my brain and didn't think that was relevant!

I am mainly a pc person for my business - yes I know that's a sin to you lot & I have the mac for my website and photos and I am gradually working out how it thinks. 

Have sorted it now and I will use this community thing again.

Thanks

Sophie