Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Game Center Sync

Is there a way that when you play a Game in Game center on one device your scores and stats will sync across all your devices. For an example when I play Fruit Ninja on my iPhone my highscore doesnt come up on my iPad I have to play the game to reach another high score from my iPad.

Note: I am logged in to Game Center

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Apr 24, 2012 8:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 24, 2012 9:00 AM

If it a universal app then yes. But if there is a HD version of the same game then no.

Example: Fruit Ninja for iPhone and Fruit Ninja HD for iPad.

16 replies

May 16, 2012 7:54 AM in response to b j t

I have the same issue when using Logos quiz (Universal) on the iPhone and iPad.

Signed in on both machines, synching to iCloud on both machines, same account, Internet connection.

I am on level 6 on the iPhone but the iPad shows me starting from scratch, even though my acheivements are logged correctly.

Exactly the same applies to Super Stickman Golf (Universal)

Jun 24, 2012 3:59 PM in response to stanthejeep

If a universal game is configured to sync with Game Center, then your statistical progress is stored universally. For a game to sync actual gameplay progress from one device across to others, I think this needs to be programmed in seperately by the developer. I'm guessing there a various ways a developer can do this, but I don't know if Game Center is one of them.

I would love to see this become more standard, if not compulsory for thisfeature to be included as an option at least. Without it, I can only really play each game on either my iPhone OR iPad, not both because I'd be playing through everything twice. This really limits the point of a 'universal' app.

Dec 5, 2012 8:30 AM in response to jobbyj

Will try to resurrect this thread instead of posting a new one...

I am having similar problems... I can see all of my iPhone (4S) achievements on my new iPad Game Center app, but when I actually load the game (say Subway Surfers or Angry Birds Star Wars), its as if I'm starting from scratch... The games welcome me back using the correct Game Center account too...

This stinks because I actually paid extra for additional content, and it is not showing up on the iPad...

Jun 24, 2013 12:22 PM in response to shelle18

Having the exact same problem. In my case I am trying to sync Clash of Clans (very much a long term game) across devices & can't figure out how. Some games sync automatically. & they're the same versions too. Angry Birds is another example of a game I'm trying to sync across devices.

Would love an answer to this.

Game Center Sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.