Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Window 7 on Bootcamp crush with Blue Screen..

Dear All,

I am facing with crushing on Window 7 with blue screen for quite frequently. When i using the Mac OS X Lion, It is quite stable but happened Kernel Panic or Automatic Restarting. But it only happens rarely..

Bluescreen Details:

Appears like Memory Dump Error. And also mention to remove the newly installed hardware or software. And also mention about Virtualization.

Scenario:

I have installed Oracle Virtual Box on the Bootcamp Window 7 and run the virtual machine. After that start happening this errors and i have remove all the virtual machines and Oracle Virtual Box.

Taken Action:

Remove the Bootcamp Partitions and reinstall the Window 7 but after installed, it come out blue screen once again.

What i think is because of Virtualization on BIOS but i am not sure how to turn it off on Mac.

Please give me suggestions on how to repair this and thanks in advance for your advices.

Best Regards,

Great Mahar.

MacBook Pro (13-inch Late 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 24, 2012 7:51 PM

12 replies

Apr 27, 2012 10:14 AM in response to The hatter

I only suggested this scenario based on personal experience. I have faced 2 BSODs, while using Chrome in an XP box that I have at home. Also one of my college friends has experienced the same issue while using chrome on Windows 7. However, these have not occurred in a while since upgrading to the latest version of chrome. Honestly I don't know what could be your case but it should be a good idea to run the Apple Hardware Test to check the ram modules for errors as hatter suggested.

Window 7 on Bootcamp crush with Blue Screen..

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.