Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

add title in each slide, add title in each slide

hi guys

I have question, I am using i work 2011, in keynote 09 how can I add the title of my presentation in everyslide, like in heag=der or footer in pages, you can incluse title. so is is possible in keynote

thanks

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 10:18 AM

5 replies

Apr 26, 2012 9:54 AM in response to maharitho

maharitho,

When you open the master slide by View > Show Master Slides you need to click on the master slide in the navigator to make it active and to edit it. Perhaps you didn't. Another way to reveal the set of master slides is to pull down on the tab above and to the right of the first slide (see illustration)

With the Master Slide selected, add your text (text box) or logos somewhere on the slide - position your added text in an area that doesn't interfere with. Then hide the master slide (View > Hide Master Slides) and check that each of your normal slides now displays the text or logo you added to the master.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Good luck.

Apr 26, 2012 10:36 AM in response to maharitho

Not a problem.

Open your first master slide - the one with the added text.

Select the text and any graphic material you may have added > COPY

Reveal the next master slide in the set, click on it > PASTE

Repeat for each master slide. Save. Hide your master slides.

Now any slides you create using the masters (Title, Bullet with Picture, Blank, Phot Vertical, etc. will have your title on it.

Try it. This should fix your problem.

add title in each slide, add title in each slide

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.