Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Download all songs from Match at once

I have about 10,000 songs in iCloud from Match...

I want to download them all at once to my new Air.

Here are the instructions:

To download songs from your iCloud library to a computer:

1. In iTunes, select Music (below Library).
  2. If a song is available for download, it has a Download button User uploaded file next to it. To download the song, click the Download button.You can also play a song that’s available for downloading by double-clicking it. The song downloads as it plays.

But I want to do them all at once! Not with 10,000 individual clicks! Would love to know how...

Thanks!

Dan

iMatch-OTHER

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 12:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 12:37 PM

Hi,

I'm answering my own question! I discovered the answer in another thread.

You highlight all of the songs (eg., by hitting Control-A), and then right-click...download is the first menu option, and that does it!

DanLego

6 replies

Jul 11, 2012 8:37 PM in response to DanLego

What device/type of computer are you guys seeing this "Download" option on? PC? I'm working from Macbook air and when I get the pop-up menu, I can choose to "Add to Cloud" but there is no download option. Oddly enough, all of the songs say "matched" "uploaded" or "purchased". I just want to be able to download the music I uploaded to the stupid thing!

Download all songs from Match at once

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.