Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi I was about to shut down my Mac when i got the message that there were 3 other users connected to my computer...

Ok I understand what this means, but how can I find out who is actually connected?

My Macbook Air isn't connected and nor are my wfe's PCs. So who exactly is connected? I've checked my wireless network and there are no unknown connections on there.

I'm on OSX 10.6 - Snow Leopard using an iMac 2.16Ghz

thanks,

Ian

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 4:18 PM

4 replies

Apr 26, 2012 1:36 PM in response to ds store

Hi ds store,

Thanks for the link to the advice, but not sure how this helps me. my rouer only supports WPA and WEP so WPA2(AES) not really an option but I have also set up MAC Address control and the only devices logged onto my system I recognise (wife's computer, my MacBook, our iPhones, the Wii, etc.) so unless someone is piggy backing on one of thos connections don't see how they could be accessing the system. Though I'm no expert on these things.

😉

Hi I was about to shut down my Mac when i got the message that there were 3 other users connected to my computer...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.