Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

master image offline error

referenced all iPhoto images on iMac internal hard disk into Aperture. All referenced images show Master Image Offline. Cannot reconnect or consolidate because even though iPhoto is on same disk, it says iPhoto library is offline. iPhoto works fine. Why is internal disk shown as offline? How can I have Apeture see iPhoto images?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8), LAN w HP Laserjet, PowerBook Pro

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 7:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2012 7:21 PM

Begin with the steps shown inAperture 3: Troubleshooting Basics specifically the permissions and library repair. If you are still having problems do the preference file move.

Post back if you still have a problem.

regards

4 replies

Jul 31, 2012 5:11 PM in response to wes Eubank

Hi guys,

I have the same problem, but rebuilding the database (after cmd+opt when starting iphoto) didn't help... When I look in the package of my iphoto library, almost all master files disappeared from the "masters" folder (some remaining projects, that's all). I have my real master files in my Pictures folder but I don't get why iphoto say that my pics are "offline"...

Any idea ? 😟

Ben

master image offline error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.