Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ical not recognising 12noon

I recently received an email inviting me to a meeting which was to begin at 12 noon and finish at 2pm

I responded positively to the invite and in mail asked ical to update the event in my diary, however I didn't really register what it had updated until I turned up for a meeting at 2pm to find that it had finished, ical had only registered the closing time of 2pm and had ignored 12noon as a time,

could you improve your time recognition settings to include 12noon, or 12 noon, or 12 midday

and where there is a sentence such as the one below, which is a perfectly normal way of writing information, it can understand correctly what is being suggested, that is a meeting that begins at midday and goes on until 2pm

nets have been booked this THURSDAY at Old Trafford from 12noon - 2pm.

thank you

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 6:50 AM

There are no replies.

Ical not recognising 12noon

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.