Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Profile option missing from Settings > General

I have an iPod Touch 4th Gen. I just notice that "Profile" option under Settings > General is missing. How do I add this?

iPod touch, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 10:29 AM

12 replies

Apr 6, 2013 3:46 PM in response to asetiyadi

I had this problem too.I know it says the problem had been solved,but it didn't help me in any way with my problem.For the people who really look for this problem i have the answer.

THERE IS NO PROFILE.THE ENROLLMENT IS JUST A COOKIE!!!!!!!!!

The profile is deleted by it's self ,is just another way to add a cookie ,for the website or app to recognize your device.

So don't search for anything.If you want to delete it go to Safari>Clear Cookies.

Sep 22, 2013 3:58 PM in response to asetiyadi

I still have this problem. Under Settings - General there is no option Profiles. I can see Date & TIme, Keyboard, International etc but no Profiles. I've been sent instructions to add a new email account from work, but when I get to the step to Generate a profile (from the safari browser) it takes me into Settings, then nothing. I can see in the instructions, I'm supposed to get the option to Install a profile, but I don't. Any ideas what I can do? I've searched Apple Support, but there's no obvious fix for something so basic. I'm obviously not a developer!

Profile option missing from Settings > General

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.