Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NHS Apple Discount Information

Do I get a discount on an iPhone at the Apple store when I present my NHS ID?

​[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5

Posted on Apr 26, 2012 12:19 PM

13 replies

May 26, 2012 2:30 AM in response to Mikeblade94

NHSDiscounts have changed their website and you no longer get a link to the Apple NHS Employee programme. What you do get is now http://promo.euro.apple.com/moved/

I have however contacted my local Apple store and they have confirmed that if you take your ID into the store you can get discount in-store on certain products. I'm just off there now to grab a new iPad as my iPad1 really needs updating.

Jul 2, 2012 12:29 PM in response to DanTin

Hi Dan,

Buying the new iPad i got 2% off which isn't that much to be fair. The discount seems to vary between items, 2% off the hardware and 8% off the accesories (brought a smart cover.) I'm not sure there is any other way to get discount off. You can however, (if your partner has a registered nhs email address,) go through NHSdiscounts and actually order vouchers for somewhere like Currys, i believe you get anything between 7-10% discount. You order off the site and physically take them into a store.

BE ADVISED: I have never done it this way and am only giving you a known option. Check around for any reviews for this.

Apr 7, 2013 10:41 AM in response to loth85

He very cautious with NHS discount website it offered a £450 discount on a 13inch Apple macbook pro stating it was originally £2149 and is now £1699. The Apple price is £1449!!!! This was the website NHS discounts refers you to to save money!!

http://www.kandco.com/apple-macbook-pro-with-retina-display-intelreg-coretrade-i 5-processor-8gb-256gb-13-inch-laptop---silver/1179004693.prd;jsessionid=5BCB3C84 5C456261A13D3C91F2DD3E5D.fts01e:-9?browseToken=%2fq%2fapple+laptop

NHS Apple Discount Information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.