Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem downloading with itunes

I recently purchased the "Awakening" score from itunes. It downloaded all the tracks but it keeps stacking when downloading the booklet score showing a message saying unable to download the booklet because of no internet connection or i dont have the right to download the booklet.

Anyway, I really dont care for the stupid booklet but everytime i open itunes it starts downloading it and just before the end the same message appears again and again. It happens even when i quit itunes. Itunes reopens by itself and its starting to download again the booklet (unsuccesfully of course)

Any suggestions for stopping doing this?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 1:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 6:18 AM

Try clicking on the Downloads category on the left, then click the Pause All button on the bottom right. Highlight the booklet and delete it from the Downloads queue. It seems now that when you do this, iTunes doesn't try to download it again -- at least that's been working for me with SD versions of TV shows. Hope this helps.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2012 6:18 AM in response to Maurps Pit

Try clicking on the Downloads category on the left, then click the Pause All button on the bottom right. Highlight the booklet and delete it from the Downloads queue. It seems now that when you do this, iTunes doesn't try to download it again -- at least that's been working for me with SD versions of TV shows. Hope this helps.

Problem downloading with itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.