Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have two applications that I have clicked to purchase and neither are downloading...

Their current status says "Waiting..." and the action button says "PAUSE" in faded out text and thus I cannot click to change. I purchased these several days ago and have logged out and back in multiple times, along with selecting Check for Unfinished downloads but to no avail. I have also checked the Applications folder to see if they've downladed but no sign of them there either.

Please help...

PowerMac, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 12:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 12:45 AM

Hi...

Reinstalling the App Store may help. Download and install this combo > OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 (Client Combo)

Then restart your Mac.

How to re download apps from the Mac App Store:

Open the App Store. From the menu bar click Store > Sign In

Click Purchases from the top of the App Store window.

Select which apps you want to re download. Then right or control click where you see Installed then click Install.

Make sure and use the same Apple ID used for the original purchase.

If that didn't help, if you have anti virus software installed, disable that.

And try turning off the Firewall in System Preferences > Security & Privacy

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 27, 2012 12:45 AM in response to tjh41

Hi...

Reinstalling the App Store may help. Download and install this combo > OS X Lion Update 10.7.3 (Client Combo)

Then restart your Mac.

How to re download apps from the Mac App Store:

Open the App Store. From the menu bar click Store > Sign In

Click Purchases from the top of the App Store window.

Select which apps you want to re download. Then right or control click where you see Installed then click Install.

Make sure and use the same Apple ID used for the original purchase.

If that didn't help, if you have anti virus software installed, disable that.

And try turning off the Firewall in System Preferences > Security & Privacy

I have two applications that I have clicked to purchase and neither are downloading...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.