Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I dont know what is wrong with my ipod touch 4th generation. The touch seems to be working fine, but there is something wrong with my screen. I did not even drop my Ipod. And my warranty is not expiring uptill 6th june 2012. Would apple fix my ipod?

I dont know what is wrong with my ipod touch 4th generation. The touch seems to be working fine, but there is something wrong with my screen. I did not even drop my Ipod. And my warranty is not expiring uptill 6th june 2012. Would apple fix my ipod?

iPod touch, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 1:56 AM

2 replies

Apr 27, 2012 5:23 AM in response to Hira_118

Have you tried the standard fixes to rule out a software rpoblem?

- Reset. Nothing is lost

Reset iPod touch: Hold down the On/Off button and the Home button at the same time for at

least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.

- Restore from backup

- Restore to factory defaults.

If still problem then you can make an apointment at the Genius Bar of an Apple store. If defective and not abused Apple will excahng it at no cost under warranty. If no store nearby see:

Apple - Support - iPod - Service FAQ

If you tell us some details about the screen problem we may be able to provide some help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.