Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

at one point i had my decimal point on the keypad be able to bring up the GO TO POSITION window. I can't seem to do that anymore. I have tried to alter the key command but it won't allow me to. Any help?

at one point i had my decimal point on the keypad be able to bring up the GO TO POSITION window. I can't seem to do that anymore. I have tried to alter the key command but it won't allow me to. Any help?

imac, Mac OS X (10.4.4)

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 1:55 AM

1 reply

Apr 27, 2012 7:40 AM in response to msms

Hi

The US default for 'go to position' is a '/'. If you need to change it, go to Preferences:Key commands and search for "go".

Locate the command. Select it and click the 'Learn by Key Position" or "Learn by Key Label" button and press the desired key. If that key has been used elsewhere you will be given the opportunity to over-rdie etc.

Works fine here.

CCT

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.