3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2012 11:36 PM by Lindsey Janich
kaz78 Level 1 Level 1

Since April 9, 2012 my iPhone does not backup to iCloud anymore (not automatically nor manually). When I click "Backup Now", it just says "Backing Up... Estimating time remaining..." and it stays like that forever. The progress bar does not move at all. I have plenty of space left for backup, so that should not be the problem. Anybody having the same problem? Any solutions/suggestions you may have are welcome. Thanks!

iPhone 4, iOS 5.1
  • Zeke8990 Level 1 Level 1

Yes, exact same problem. Today was actually my first experience with iCloud, so I'm pretty disappointed.

• Zeke8990 Level 1 Level 1

After connecting to iTunes, I noticed that "Back up to iCloud" was selected (in the middle of the screen on the "Summary" tab, under "Backup"), and "Last backed up to iCloud" reflected the time that I attempted to back up from my phone. Even now, the phone still says "Last Backup: Never," so there is clearly a disconnect. Hopefully Apple will fix this soon.

• Lindsey Janich Level 1 Level 1

I cannot contact itunes icloud either.  i have followed the steps and also tried to cancel my order!  i cannot back up either iphone or ipad just the pits