Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NetBoot Image

I am creating a netboot image. I have created 2 different NetBoot Images How do I switch from one image to the other?

Posted on Apr 27, 2012 11:03 AM

1 reply

May 21, 2014 11:50 AM in response to Jade Curtis

I am assuming you are talking about switching on the item that you are booting to this NetBoot image. There are a couple of ways to select which image you are booting from. You can hold down the option key on the computer you are booting and select it just as you would any other volume. The other way is to select which one you want to boot from using "Startup Disk" in System Preferences. The NetBoot images should show up there and you can select which one you want to boot from and restart. If you have several NetBoot images, they will show up as a list when you click on a selection that will show there called Network Startup

NetBoot Image

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.