Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I print an envelope from the template Cards and Invitations on my HP Laserjet P2015?

I have been trying to print an envelope in Pages 09 on my mac from the template called Cards and Invitations. I select a template that is 5.75 x 8.75 inches. When I go to print this envelope with my HP Laserjet P2015 and correctly load it as the manual says, using tray 1, etc., the envelope does not print correctly. The preview shows the correct orientation, but it doesn't print correctly. I have seen that many others have requested information about printing in Pages. Has this situation been corrected yet? The #10 envelope template under Business forms in the template section, works fine. My printer supports envelopes of various sizes, so it must be something in the software for Pages that is the problem. Perhaps you can enlighten me on this problem. Thanks,

judithfromaz

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2010), Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 12:57 AM

1 reply

How can I print an envelope from the template Cards and Invitations on my HP Laserjet P2015?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.