Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my ipod battery is going down fast, plz fix this prob asap.

i had to charge my ipod 2 in 1 day. and it went down in 2hrs.

iPod touch

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 9:07 AM

3 replies

Apr 29, 2012 6:37 PM in response to planb77

it was on the charger for those times, cuz i was uploading pics to my comp. i got the ipod in 2010, so yeah,.its 32gb n its nt even half way filling up the space yet. so idk, hw it went down by fast... could there b a glitch, like last ttime n the apple fix the update to it. thnx for replying me back.

Apr 29, 2012 7:46 PM in response to aks45

Could be a defective or faulty battery. There are several things you should do though first to help try and improve the iPod's overall battery health. The first is to turn off Wi-Fi whenever you don't need it or can't use it. Instead enable Airplane mode from within Settings.

Another good idea to be to close Apps that in your multitasking tray/bar when you are finished with them. To do this, double click the Home button. Tap one of the listed apps until a small red sign appears over the upper right hand corner of each. Tap this icon to remove the app from the list.

See here for more information and recommendations regarding your iPod's battery life and health.

http://www.apple.com/batteries/ipods.html

B-rock

my ipod battery is going down fast, plz fix this prob asap.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.