Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't answer the security questions

I need help. I cant answer any of the security questions because none of them apply to me and the ones that do i dont remember, now i cant buy anything because i need to answer these questions. Is there a way to turn them off...

iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 9:37 AM

5 replies

May 5, 2012 12:43 PM in response to paulram16

Actually, I am looking for the same answer. This morning I got an automated email telling me that the security questions were changed, yet I did not change them. Just to be safe, I immediately changed the password on the account, however, I wonder why I can't change any of the security questions and answers AFTER I have already successfully logged into the account. It's the nutty Apple processes like this that always confuse me.

May 24, 2012 4:38 AM in response to paulram16

I too am stumped by the security questions. I can't answer any either. As a result, I can't even download free apps.

The problem also with predetermined security questions is that they're discoverable. Say you did have a favorite teacher. You or one of your friends might have mentioned that teacher on Facebook or a blog.

Another problem with predetermined questions is that "dunno" could be an answer – an easy answer to crack!

The best is to give the user the option of creating their own security questions.

I can't answer the security questions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.