Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to..?

I accidently trashed my download icon on the bar at the bottom of my screen where the trash can is on .. how can l get it to go back please.. ? Also can l connect my Samsung phone into my iMac to get the photo's of it..?Also i have vidio's on Sky-Drive and wish to put them on my iMac they have uploaded but cannot see how to put them into my iphoto.. 🙂 Also can l connect my media drive that came with my old windows PC into my iMac..for extra storage..?🙂

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 2:52 PM

12 replies

Apr 30, 2012 5:37 AM in response to Rosy1

To get back the downloads flder go to finder>your user account>drag and drop the "downloads folder into the dock. Yes you can connect your samsung phone to your iMac. It should bring up a folder of some sort on your desktop. Click on it to access whats on your phone's memory card. Drag and drop the pictures from that folder to your desktop or where you want to keep them. As for the videos im not sure about skydrive so can't be much help. Cheers!

-Manuel

Apr 30, 2012 6:24 AM in response to Manuelntu

Thank you Manuelntu.. Thanks for Samsung answer.. very pleased about that..Still cannot get my download folder back on the dock..

The vidios are in my download on my imac.. and have picked them up and moved them onto my desktop but dont know how to get them off..now. as they dont move when l try to lift them .. are they ok to stay on desktop but if not how do l delete them or move them..

How to..?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.