Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

find iphone

find iphone

iPhone 4, iOS 5.0.1, find iphone

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 3:34 PM

28 replies

Apr 14, 2013 1:38 AM in response to anhladaigia

Hi people

I use Find Iphone to track my iphone 5 on my remote computer using iCloud. Unfortunately, I doesn't work with a message in the iCloud "Online, No location available" and "Find My iPhone could not determine this iPhone's location"

Actually, the Location Service works well. I usually use it to search for buses, locations, etc. and I can track my location when I am in a bus.

Could someone tell me how can I solve it?

I much appreciate!

Feb 3, 2014 3:47 AM in response to anhladaigia

Hi All,

I do not know if apple has thought about this and if yes, why they did not do it?

"Find my Iphone" does not work if the phone is turned-off? Therefore, WHY NOT ADD TO THE SETTINGs WHERE ONE CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE A LOCK PASSWORD TO TURN-OFF THE PHONE? THIS WOULD PREVENT THE ROBBERS TO TURN THE PHONE OF UNTIL THE BATTERY LIVES. This would give us more time to track the device and try to get it back.

I forgot my phone in the taxi and the guy who picked it up, of course, turned it off so that I could not track it anymore. What do you think?

find iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.