Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is store>check available downloads? And why is using itunes an exercise in frustration?

According to the hard-to-find support info, for an interrupted download I am supposed to go to store>check available downloads. I cannot find this choice anywhere in the store. Now that I've had to log in I don't-know-how-many times I feel I should say more: I'll stick to, would someone please walk me through the process, as the apple info is obtuse, arcane and obscure. That still may not help, because during the download, itunes said I should re-download, but in my library, the episode shows as downloaded.

Windows 7

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 6:26 PM

2 replies

May 24, 2012 11:03 PM in response to american99

My sentiments EXACTLY! I have spent a fortune over the years and IT SHOULD NOT BE THIS HARD! I don't understand why I have 950 purchased songs, but only a tiny fraction will download to another computer. I have only 204 songs downloaded, and yet when I follow the above instructions it says " All purchase have been downloaded for this account" !!! I have struggled with tis for a long time as my very musical mother is slipping away. THIS IS NOT RIGHT!!!! Why is Apple always so obtuse and support so limited? I have supported Apple since 1984. Where are my other 700 songs? Why do I not trust Apple. I would like to try Itunes Match, but not if this does not work. I'm running out of time! I have two accounts, a royal pain, but if I lg into the other. I paid for those songs and I want access! My main library is ona crashed and encrypted hard drive. What is going on???

where is store>check available downloads? And why is using itunes an exercise in frustration?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.