Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't access internet on ipod touch.

I can't access internet on my ipod touch but the internet seems fine, I use my laptop to access internet and it is good. Can someone help me why the ipod touch has network connection problems?

iPod touch, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 8:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 11:40 PM

you should check that your wireless is turned on from your router, if it is, and this doesn't seem to be the case, try completely resetting your router and reconnecting on the device, if not, turn wifi off completely on your ipod and leave it for a while, then try reconnecting to your wifi ensuring all passwords phrases/keys are correct e.c.t. if all this fails:

You should go to your internet settings on the ipod and change it from default to your actual internet connection..when i have problems with the wifi, i just turn my wifi off, and turn it back on.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 29, 2012 11:40 PM in response to gaylegelay

you should check that your wireless is turned on from your router, if it is, and this doesn't seem to be the case, try completely resetting your router and reconnecting on the device, if not, turn wifi off completely on your ipod and leave it for a while, then try reconnecting to your wifi ensuring all passwords phrases/keys are correct e.c.t. if all this fails:

You should go to your internet settings on the ipod and change it from default to your actual internet connection..when i have problems with the wifi, i just turn my wifi off, and turn it back on.

I can't access internet on ipod touch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.