Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Media Widget missing Start/Stop Sliders

I have seen video tutorials on inserting Media widgets in iBooks Author that show the Start/Stop Slider for controlling start and stop frames in the Widget Inspector. However, these sliders DO NOT show up in the Widget Inspector in my iBook when selecting one of the videos I have inserted. Poster Frame, Repeat and Playback controls are all visible in the Media widget as they should be. I am using Author version 1.1 (190). Any help out there?

Mac mini, Mac OS X (10.7.3), 500GB HD; 4GB RAM; iPad2 64GB

Posted on Apr 29, 2012 11:55 PM

8 replies

Apr 30, 2012 12:43 PM in response to MichiHenning

Not the scrubbing slider, the Start Frame and Stop Frame slder in the Inspector just above the Poster Frame slider (where you select the frame you want as the display frame). The tutorial I saw (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzk9pyBnhTU) shows this addition slider in the Inspector box. Either it used to be there and isn't any longer or my version of iBook Author is not current (which I doubt but here is the info from my original query: version 1.1 (190)

Media Widget missing Start/Stop Sliders

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.