Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iweb twitter help, iweb twitter help

Hello Thank you for your help but I do not think its the thing I want.

All I want to do is to add a twitter button to my website so people know they can follow me on twitter.

When I have done this so far the text link only has appeared on the page not the twitter logo. When I click on the link I think it is working it does show some twitter info about me but the twitter logo does not come up just the text.

I will try the blog address and see what happens in responce to my other question.

Thank you.

mac osx

Posted on Apr 30, 2012 10:14 AM

3 replies

Apr 30, 2012 10:53 AM in response to cara333

Do not start a new topic. Respond to the anwsers in the other topic.

And study what twitter has to offer.

Read everything very very carefull until you understand.

And then in the end, paste the twitter code in a HTML snippet.

That's the only thing you need to do : paste the twitter code, any twitter code, in a HTML snippet.

And you probably want this :

https://twitter.com/about/resources/buttons

By the looks of it, you only have to fill in the fields and then grab the code. Then you know what to do.

Practice until it hurts.

Apr 30, 2012 11:25 AM in response to Wyodor

Thank you but I did try to respond to the first person but I could not find the reply button now I have found it.

I have looked at the twitter info and I did follow all they said to do.

I did try to paste the code onto my website I think the code actually worked but not the graphic.

I do not know what a Html snippet is.

If the twitter link is the same as the other advisor then it did not help I only want to add a follow me button.

The link to my blog did not work.

Ps I think you might need to work on your people skills.

iweb twitter help, iweb twitter help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.