Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My volume is low ?

I got my Ipad 2 in March and so far it has been great until recently, I listen to music and the volume is very low, I can barely hear it ? Ive checked my volume is up all the way, I rested my settings, I downloaded new songs to try and see if thats the case. It also happens while im watching viedos, I can barely hear it 😟 What should I do ??

iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 30, 2012 3:28 PM

11 replies

May 2, 2012 5:50 PM in response to MrsAmazing7

You are entitled to 90 days of free phone support with the purchase on an iPad so don't be afraid to use that support. Here is a link for contacting Apple. I don't know where you live, but there is also a link to worldwide support if you do not live in the U.S. or Canada.

Mac, iPhone, iPod and iPad customers within 90 days of ownership are eligible for complimentary phone support — one support incident per iPod and unlimited incidents per Mac, iPhone and iPad.Online technical support for Apple products is available beyond the initial 90 days.

• U.S. iPod, Mac and iPad technical support:
    (800) APL-CARE (800-275-2273)
  • U.S. iPhone technical support:
    (800) MY-IPHONE (800-694-7466)
  • Canada technical support:
    (800) 263-3394
  • See all worldwide support telephone numbers

http://www.apple.com/contact/

My volume is low ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.