Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sync address book

My address book cant sync with ipod classin using lion it was work when i used leapord, in the itunes theres is no tab of contact, contact appear under tab name info. please help me

iPod classic, Mac OS X (10.7.2)

Posted on Apr 30, 2012 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2012 6:33 AM

Several users running Mac OS X Lion (and iCloud) have no longer been able to "sync" contacts over to their iPod Classic.

A work around is to export all of your contacts out of Address Book as vCards and them copy these vCards into your iPod's Contacts folder. You'll need to have the Enable Disk Use option ticked from under the iPod's Summary tab in order to browse out to the iPod's Contacts folder via the Finder.

Using your iPod as a storage drive

B-rock

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2012 6:33 AM in response to Prashantmahant

Several users running Mac OS X Lion (and iCloud) have no longer been able to "sync" contacts over to their iPod Classic.

A work around is to export all of your contacts out of Address Book as vCards and them copy these vCards into your iPod's Contacts folder. You'll need to have the Enable Disk Use option ticked from under the iPod's Summary tab in order to browse out to the iPod's Contacts folder via the Finder.

Using your iPod as a storage drive

B-rock

sync address book

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.