Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After restoring my ipod touch, itunes says its still in restore mode. all i'm left with is the restore picture on the itouch. No matter how many times i've tried to restore , it wont do it.

After restoring my ipod touch, itunes says its still in restore mode. all i'm left with is the restore picture on the itouch. No matter how many times i've tried to restore , it wont do it.

Posted on May 1, 2012 3:30 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2012 5:47 AM in response to nick7088

Maybe this:

Restore loop (being prompted to restore again after a restore successfully completes): This issue is typically caused by out-of-date or incorrectly configured third-party security software. Please followTroubleshooting security software issues if USB troubleshooting does not resolve this issue.

Above from:

iTunes: Specific update-and-restore error messages and advanced troubleshooting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.