TS1275: Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunesLearn about Resolve iOS update and restore errors in iTunes
TS1275 error code 1600...phone wont turn on and upon restoration error code came up and back to square 1
Currently Being ModeratedTS1275 Re: error code 1600...phone wont turn on and upon restoration error code came up and back to square 1May 1, 2012 7:53 AM (in response to jo10jo13)
Error 1600, 1601, 1602: Try the following steps to resolve this error:
- Ensure proper USB isolation troubleshooting has been performed, and test with a known-good cable.
- Follow the steps listed for Error 1604.
- This error may be resolved by disabling, deactivating, or uninstalling third-party security, antivirus, and firewall software. See steps in this article for details on troubleshooting security software.
Error 1604: This error is often related to USB timing. Try changing USB ports, uninstalling and reinstalling USB ports, and other available USB troubleshooting steps (troubleshooting USB connections, device not recognized properly, computer won't recognize a FireWire or USB device). If you are using a dock, bypass it and connect directly to the white Apple USB dock connector cable. If the issue persists on a known-good computer, the device may need service.
If the issue is not resolved by USB isolation troubleshooting, and another computer is not available, try these steps to resolve the issue:
- Connect the device to iTunes, confirm that the device is in Recovery Mode. If it's not in Recovery Mode, put it into Recovery Mode.
- Restore and wait for error 1604.
- When prompted, click OK.
- Close and reopen iTunes while iPhone remains connected.
- iPhone should now be recognized in Recovery Mode again.
- Try to restore again.
If the steps above do not resolve the issue, try restoring using a known-good USB cable, computer, and network connection.
If you end up doing the steps for 1604, I recommend using DFU mode rather than Recovery if that mode doesn't work. http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=1034
More Like This
- Retrieving data ...
- This solved my question - 10 points
- This helped me - 5 points