Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud, Apple ID, Aliases, Etc.

I know this has been discussed to no end around the forums. Its a continual annoyance that my Apple ID is my gmail account and that I can't change it to my @me email (any updates on this?) which shouldn't be an annoyance because everyone says its just your sign in and not your email, however, for example for this forum, my gmail account is on my profile as my email address and I can't change it. Anyway reason this has come to surface for me again is that I want to use my main @me email (I don't know if it counts as an alias when its my main @me) for sending out Calendar invites and I've tried many ways to get my gmail off my account and to make @me my main email, but no matter what I've tried my Calendar requests still send out from my gmail. Anyone have anything on this or any of the above? Thanks. PS this would be for iCloud, iPhone, and Macbook.

Posted on May 1, 2012 8:48 AM

There are no replies.

iCloud, Apple ID, Aliases, Etc.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.