HT1363: Putting iPod into Disk ModeLearn about Putting iPod into Disk Mode
Currently Being ModeratedMay 7, 2012 1:01 AM (in response to Riverteacher)
Did you see the Apple logo, after 6 secs?
When you put it in Disk Mode, you are using it as a Portable Hardisk, so I can't get what you meant by this statement,
I have a lot on my device and I'd love to be using it.
In Diskmode, you cant play music or watch video or Podcast
- Before placing the iPod into Disk Mode, verify that it is charged.
- Toggle the Hold switch on and off (set it to Hold, then turn it off again.)
- Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons for at least six seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
- When the Apple logo appears, release the Menu and Select buttons and immediately press and hold the Select and the Play/Pause buttons until the Disk Mode screen appears.
- Connect the iPod to your computer; the screen on the iPod will should say "Do not disconnect".