Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm trying to process my first iPhoto order and I can't get past the fact it won't accept my telephone number. Thinking this may be a format glitch, I have tried to get around this but no success. Any suggestions? Yours in frustration:( CW

I'm trying to process my first iPhoto order and I can't get past the fact it won't accept my telephone number. Thinking this may be a format glitch, I have tried to get around this by spacing but no success. I live in Australia and the prefix is +61. Any suggestions welcome? Yours in frustration:( CW

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3), iphone 4S

Posted on May 1, 2012 8:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2012 6:57 AM

Experiment - or search these forums - someone discovered a solution and it was a format issue

The US format for phone numbers is 10 digits AAA-PPP-NNNN - you do not include the 01+ here typically - maybe if you can out your digites in that format it will work

Hopefully someone from down under will tell how they do it

LN

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2012 6:57 AM in response to frabjous

Experiment - or search these forums - someone discovered a solution and it was a format issue

The US format for phone numbers is 10 digits AAA-PPP-NNNN - you do not include the 01+ here typically - maybe if you can out your digites in that format it will work

Hopefully someone from down under will tell how they do it

LN

I'm trying to process my first iPhoto order and I can't get past the fact it won't accept my telephone number. Thinking this may be a format glitch, I have tried to get around this but no success. Any suggestions? Yours in frustration:( CW

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.