Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Run Devmail as service - Help needed

Hi,

I recently installed DevMail from Sourceforge on my makbook Pro in order to have mail working with my company exchange 2003 and I was able to make it running. Basically DevMail allow me to get and send mails from a mail account on the mac connecting with the corporate OWA 2003. I configured also Ical and the address book and its all working nicely.

To be noted that the IT people of my company do not support anythink else then the company windows PC so to get the mails I should always connect to the company via VPN. This is extremely frustrating considering the nice tools available on the market and I am an Apple fun.

My next step would be to install DevMail on my Snow Leopard server to get the same services also on my Ipad (that is not supported by the corporate ).

My problem is that DevMail should run as a service on Snow Leopard server and I do not know how to get this done.

Also I do not know if there is anything else do me done in order to get such service interacting with other services of the server in order to became visible on interner (I have a public IP and a website installed onthe server).

Can someone help me?

Thanks,

Felice

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 2, 2012 5:51 AM

There are no replies.

Run Devmail as service - Help needed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.