Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I reinstall iphoto?

iPhoto is not rtesponding. I have restarted my Mac with the same results. My next guess is to reinstall the app, but I am not sure how. Can anyone help?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on May 2, 2012 12:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2012 12:12 PM

There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on seven different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary from version to version and OS to OS. So before anyone can help, they need information to work with. Basic stuff:

- What version of iPhoto.

- What version of the Operating System.

- Details. What were you doing when the problem arose?

- Did it ever work properly?

- Are there error messages?

- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.

Anything else you can think of that might allow someone else to understand your issue.

With this kind of information somebody can develop a starting point for troubleshooting the issue.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2012 12:12 PM in response to elburgess

There are 9 different versions of iPhoto and they run on seven different versions of the Operating System. The tricks and tips for dealing with issues vary from version to version and OS to OS. So before anyone can help, they need information to work with. Basic stuff:

- What version of iPhoto.

- What version of the Operating System.

- Details. What were you doing when the problem arose?

- Did it ever work properly?

- Are there error messages?

- What steps have you tried already to solve the issue.

Anything else you can think of that might allow someone else to understand your issue.

With this kind of information somebody can develop a starting point for troubleshooting the issue.

How do I reinstall iphoto?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.