Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IMEI without iphone?

My Iphone was stolen and I only have its serial number (Invoice), is it possible to get its IMEI or MAC address now? I have it registered in Apple

Thank you

iPhone 4S

Posted on May 2, 2012 1:53 PM

5 replies

May 2, 2012 4:07 PM in response to camimartinez00

Cami,

As "varjak" said iTunes will give you the IEMI number but then so will your carrier. I am sure you called your carrier and the police to report it stolen - if not that should be one of the first things you do or you may find yourself paying for someone else's calls - Ouch.

If you want to prevent someone the benefit of using your phone some carriers will lock the phone permanently but as far as you getting it back even if you have the IEMI number... that just isn't going to happen. If the police chased every stolen phone they wouldn't have anyone left to give speeding tickets.

Without going into a lot of detail think: Credit card insurance, Home Owner's insurance, Car Insurance. These agencies are know to cover this type of loss.

IMEI without iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.