Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is stationery?

In mail help it says to click STATIONERY in the 'new message' window.

Just like every other stupid manual or help menu it doesn't say what it looks like, or where it is.

I would like to add some color to an email and left clicking produces nothing in the way of 'STATIONERY', or any reference to color or templates.

IF YOU'RE LISTINING APPLE.... HOW ABOUT A REAL EXPLANATION ON HOW TO FIND SOMETHING INSTEAD OF JUST SAYING CLICK A WORD THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE WHERE YOU SAY TO CLICK?

If anyone out there can please tell me where to click to do some custom work on an email I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on May 2, 2012 5:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 2, 2012 6:15 PM

IF YOU'RE LISTINING APPLE

It isn't. The only people listening here are your fellow Mac users, whom you're asking to volunteer their time.

In the toolbar of the message-editing window, you most likely have five icons, unless you've changed them. By hovering the cursor over one of those icons, you can see what it does. The Show Stationery icon should be the one furthest to the right.

9 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 2, 2012 6:15 PM in response to starbird

IF YOU'RE LISTINING APPLE

It isn't. The only people listening here are your fellow Mac users, whom you're asking to volunteer their time.

In the toolbar of the message-editing window, you most likely have five icons, unless you've changed them. By hovering the cursor over one of those icons, you can see what it does. The Show Stationery icon should be the one furthest to the right.

May 2, 2012 7:45 PM in response to Linc Davis

I apologize if I offened anyone. I know people volunteer their time and I am grateful for that.

Thank you for taking YOUR time to tell me where that darn thing is. It was up there. I did not see it and I really appreciate knowing. Instructions said 'in the message body of the email', which is why I wasn't looking up there. I don't want to use the templates so much as I want to use color in the background. Is there a way to do that in email?

Thank you again.

Where is stationery?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.