Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will U.S. Apple Store Ship Outside U.S.?

Hello,

I just want to start off by saying that I am a huge Apple fan. I buy Apple products on release date, and expect to have them as soon as they are available. My entire family has tons of Apple products, and we all invest a huge amount of money in these various devices. So, this leads me over to my next point. My family is planning on moving to Mexico. So, my question is can the U.S. Apple Store (which sells Apple products first, and has U.S. prices) deliver, say, a brand new iPhone, somewehre outside the U.S. if it is purchased with a U.S. Apple account with a U.S. credit card? I need to tame my Apple addiction regardless of the location!!! And besides, Mexico gets everything later and for double the price. I know Amazon delivers internationally. Now all I need is a gurantee from Apple.

Thanks,

An Awesome Person

Posted on May 2, 2012 8:48 PM

3 replies

Will U.S. Apple Store Ship Outside U.S.?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.