Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I login to my @me.com email on my computer?

for hotmail you go to www.hotmail.com and login to see your email. How do I login from my computer to see my @me.com email?? I can login from my phone but can't find the website to login from the computer? Can someone please help answer this probably really silly question?

Login to email from computer

Posted on May 3, 2012 11:08 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 3, 2012 11:58 AM

mylady wrote:

for hotmail you go to www.hotmail.com and login to see your email. How do I login from my computer to see my @me.com email?? I can login from my phone but can't find the website to login from the computer? Can someone please help answer this probably really silly question?

If you are using iCloud it's www.icloud.com, if you are still using Mobile Meit's www.me.com

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 3, 2012 11:58 AM in response to mylady

mylady wrote:

If you are using iCloud it's www.icloud.com, if you are still using Mobile Meit's www.me.com

How do I login to my @me.com email on my computer?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.